Bring users back into the order funnel and guide them to perform target actions with personalized omnichannel email, web push and in-app push communications triggered under certain conditions.
Constant A/B tests to improve effectiveness
ready-made newsletter scenarios
How it works
- Newsletters operate within predefined communication scenarios, triggered in response to user’s action (or inaction).
- Scenarios can be simple or multi-level if communication involves variability of user actions.
- The communication chain branches out until the user performs the target action.
- User performs a trigger action on the site, such as leaving the shopping cart, and enters one of the predefined communication scenarios for reentry into the funnel.
- The system sends them an email, web, or push communication motivating them to perform the target action.
- Communication scenarios are based on a vast amount of data about user behavior.
- There is no limit to the number of scenarios; you can start with any of 20 default options.
! All the user data is anonymous and encrypted — we comply with Russian Federal Law 152-FZ and GDPR.
- Attracting clients
- Expanded outreach and extra sales
- Increasing customer loyalty
Examples of user scenarios
Abandoned sessions, carts and browsing
We’ll remind users of the products they didn’t buy.
The product is in stock
We’ll let customers know that a favorite or recently viewed product is available again.
We’ll let users know about your discounts, thus increasing demand.
Returning to the funnel after making an order
We will encourage users to leave feedback or buy accessories even after they’ve made the purchase.
Enabling the product
Submit the form, and our manager will contact you; they will tell you more about the product and will help you to enable it.
Trusted by well-known companies
Let’s get started!
Not a fan of forms? Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org